2017 STIHL HT 250
Call for Price
A 7’ fixed-length professional pole pruner with large displacement engine.
The HT 250 Pole Pruner combines the power of STIHL engine technology with smart design. This fixed-length pruner is equipped with a large displacement engine, providing ample power for tough pruning applications. It’s great for pruning applications in forestry and arboriculture, as well as nurseries and orchards. Features of the HT 250 include the IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor, designed to maintain an optimal fuel-to-air ratio even as the filter becomes dirty. A pleated air filter allows for operation in harsh environments and reduces filter maintenance. Complete with a 14” guide bar, this pruner is capable of trimming large tree limbs, making it a great tool for hardworking professionals.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 40.2 cc (2.45 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.6 kW (2.15 bhp)
- Weight (With Cutting Attachment): 6.4 kg (14.1 lb.)
- Shaft Length: 2.13 m (7 ft.)
- Fuel Capacity: 640 cc (21.6 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 3/8 in. STIHL PICCO™ Mini, 14 in. Bar
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 2.45 cu. in. (40.2 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. (2.13 m)
- Bar Length
- 14 in.