2019 Bear Cat CH45540 4.5 Inch PTO Chipper
Call for Price
The ECHO Bear Cat CH45540 is the perfect match for your compact tractor. It's built with heavy-duty, 7-gauge steel. The 14 x 1 inch thick, 49 pound dynamically-balanced rotor utilizes two reversible heat-treated chipper blades and is driven by a double-banded belt for maximum power transfer. The cantilever mounted rotor design helps reduce wrapping while chipping wet, stringy wood types.
Also available is an optinoal 4.5 x 4.5 inch truckloading discharge chute with deflector cap. This optional chute directs the chips and raises the discharge of chips into the trailer or back of a pickup.
*NOTE - For Use On Tractors with PTO Horsepower Ratings From 15 hp to 28 hp
CE compliant model available
- Feed System: Gravity/Self Feed
- Chute Opening: 13 in. x 14.5 in.
- Chipping Blades: 2 Reversible Heat-treated
- Rotor Size/Weight: Cantilevered 14 in. x 1 in./49 lb.
- Max Chipping Capacity: 4.5 in.
- L x W x H: 40 in. x 41 in. x 44 in.
- Weight: 361 lb.
- Chipper Chute Throat: 4.5 in. x 5 in.
- PTO Input Power Range: 15-28 hp
- PTO Capable: Yes
- Drive Type: Double-Banded Belt
- Chipping Capacity
- 4.5 in.