2019 Bear Cat CH911DH 9 Inch Chipper
Call for Price
There isn't much that can stand up to the mighty ECHO Bear Cat 9 inch chippers. Based on solid 4 inch "C" channel frame with torsion axle suspension, these machines make branches and trees up to 9 inches in diameter disappear. Features include a 15 inch diameter feed roller containing 10 knife blades, four reversible chipping blades, adjustable 4-sided anvil and an 8 inch round discharge chute.
The 30 inch diameter, 1.25 inch thick dynamically-balanced chipper disc weighs 275 pounds and producing tremendous chipping power.
A triple banded belt drive generates positive power, and a hydrostatic feed control provides the operator with infinite feed settings for all types and sizes of debris. A telescoping tongue along with torsion axle suspension makes towing easy. Service and maintenance is made easy by a hinged disc cover.
With 18 gallons in the fuel tank, you'll create piles of chips between refills.
- Feed System: Hydraulic
- Auto Feed: Yes
- Chute Opening: 30 in. x 31 in.
- Chipping Blades: 4 Reversible Heat-treated
- Hydraulic Controller: DDC System
- Max Chipping Capacity: 9 in.
- L x W x H: 119 in. x 79 in. x 96 in.
- Weight: 2,470 lb.
- Rotor Size/Weight: 30 in. x 1.25 in./275 lb.
- Chute Throat: 9 in. x 9 in.
- Displacement: 1.1 L
- Drive Type: Triple-Banded Belt
- Starter Type: Electric
- Make: Kubota Diesel
- Towable: Yes
- Wheels/Tires: ST205/75R15
- Wheel Base: 69 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Chipping Capacity
- 9 in.