2019 Hustler Turf Equipment FasTrak® 54" Kawasaki FR691 Rear Discharge
Call for Price
Hustler Turf Equipment
FasTrak® 54" Kawasaki FR691 Rear Discharge
With a commercial-grade pedigree and a catalog of commercial-grade features, the FasTrak® is engineered for bigger yards, tougher terrain and demanding properties and homeowners.
- 48", 54" or 60" commercial-style side discharge deck
- 48" or 54" rear-discharge deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Patented automatic park brake
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- High-back suspension seat
- 13" front and 22" drive tires
- Commercial-grade transmissions
- Flip up seat pan and removable floor pan
- Removable Floor Pan: Features a removable floor pan for ease of maintenance.
- Powerful Engine Options: Kawasaki or Kohler engine options available.
- Heavy-Duty Features: Commercial-style decks and commercial-grade fully welded, tubular frame. Up to 60" deck size available.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The FasTrak features 22" drive tires.
- Flip-up Seat Pan: The seat pan flips up to provide access under the seat without the use of tools.
- Premium Seat: 20" high-back seat with full mechanical suspension to shield the operator from bumps and EVC cushion to take pressure off tail bone and lower back.
- Warranty: The FasTrak® has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23 HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Speed: Up to 8 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 54"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,910 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 11ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Frame: 1.5" x 3" x .125" steel tubing
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: High-back suspension seat
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 22 x 11 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 3.48
- Weight: 860 lbs.
- Height: 45.5"
- Length: 76"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 54.85"
- Tire Width: 52"
- Metal Side Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off bagger has a 3.5 bushel capacity.
- 2-Bag Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off blower and hopper assemblies. Holds 7.2 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Seat Isolator Kit: Provides a more cushioned ride.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.