2019 Shindaiwa T302
Call for Price
Unique combination of engine size, horsepower and gear ratio provides superior cutting performance
- 30.5 cc high-performance professional-grade engine produces 1.8 hp
- Magnesium fan housing reduces weight
- Over-molded front and rear hand grips improve operator comfort
- 1.62:1 gear reduction provides superior cutting performance
- Bellows-type intake reliably enables hot starts
- Flex cable drive provides the best combination of performance and low vibration
- Displacement: 30.5 cc
- Dry Weight (lbs): 13.7 lb.
- Overall Length: 70.4 in
- Fuel Capacity: 24 fl. oz
- Cutting Swath: 20 in
- Carburetor: Walbro barrel-valve
- 30.5 cc
- Cutting Width
- 20 in.
- 13.7 lb.